Our Pittsburgh Attorneys Represent Those Who Suffered a Slip and Fall Injury on Someone Else's Property
The owner or manager of a retail store, apartment complex or warehouse, the public agency that owns a park or bike path, and a homeowner all share the legal responsibility to keep their premises in a reasonably safe condition. If you, as a visitor or employee, were injured in a slip and fall or other accident as the result of the negligence of a property's owner or manager, you have a right to be compensated for your medical expenses, loss of wages, pain and suffering, and possibly other damages.
Call 888.U.ASK.LAW for a free consultation
Our lawyers at The McClelland Law Group have successfully handled a wide variety of slip and falls and premises liability claims including the following:
- Our lawyers were successful in representing the assistant general manager for the New York Mets when he slipped and fell and seriously damaged his knee at Three Rivers Stadium.
- We obtained a $350,000.00 verdict for an injured knee as a result of a woman slipping on ice and snow at the Holiday Inn parking lot.
- We resolved a case for $125,000.00 in the favor of a minor who was injured while sitting on the steps of his parents rented property.
Premises liability claims for injuries or death involving a wide variety of factors, including the following:
- Slip and fall accidents caused by slippery floors in grocery stores and by failure to remove ice and snow from walkways and parking lots within a reasonable amount of time
- Trip and fall accidents caused by broken pavement, uneven stair steps, unexpected changes in elevation and debris
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents caused by hazardous conditions on sites, including dangerous scaffolding, unguarded walkways, dangerous electrical wiring, foundation collapse and falling debris
- Negligent maintenance resulting in stair collapse or missing handrails
- Back injury, neck injury, spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury, head injury
- Electrocution and burns
- Swimming pool drowning
If you would like to speak with a member of our personal injury firm about a slip and fall or other premises liability claim, we invite you to call us toll free at 888.U.ASK.LAW or contact our Pittsburgh office to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation with an experienced personal injury attorney. We charge no attorney's fees unless we are successful in recovering compensation on your behalf. Should you be unable to travel, one of our lawyers will be happy to visit you in your home or hospital room.