Pittsburgh Personal Injury Lawyers Protect Victims’ Rights
Accomplished Pennsylvania firm secures compensation for plaintiffs
In an instant, someone else’s carelessness might change your life. Whether you’re on the road, in a store, or under a doctor’s care, a personal injury caused by negligence can inflict devastating physical, emotional, and financial harm. At the McClelland Law Group, P.C. in Pittsburgh, our seasoned attorneys work tirelessly to secure financial compensation for what you have lost. With more than 30 years of legal experience, we have a detailed knowledge of Pennsylvania personal injury litigation, including cases relating to auto accidents and medical malpractice. If you have been hurt because of another’s negligence, don’t hesitate to get the help you need from an accomplished legal advisor.
Proven advocates handle auto accident and medical malpractice claims
Over more than three decades, our lawyers have earned substantial verdicts and won settlements for clients throughout the Pittsburgh area. Colleagues, professional publications, and the people we’ve served recommend us because of our:
- Professional reputation — Founding attorney Regis M. McClelland is familiar to KDKA Radio listeners from his 10 years on the air with the program Ask the Attorney, broadcast at noon on Saturdays. He has also earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Knowledgeable advice — Our Pittsburgh attorneys are uniquely qualified to provide you and your family with the information you need to make smart decisions. From there, we outline a strategy to recover payments for medical bills, lost wages, and other items recoverable under the law including pain, suffering, mental anguish, and disability.
- Exceptional service — Whatever the specific circumstances of your case might be, we deliver comprehensive legal support. Our firm has medical personnel on staff and routinely consults board certified physicians, engineers, accident-reconstruction experts, and specialists to help strengthen our claim.
We offer a free initial consultation to clients, and never charge for our services unless we successfully obtain compensation for you.
Dedicated Allegheny County firm litigates various types of injury matters
Our firm assists Pennsylvanians in numerous legal practice areas, including:
- Personal injury — We represent personal injury plaintiffs in a full range of matters, including those relating to construction accidents, aviation, maritime, and products liability.
- Auto accidents — If you have been hurt in a car accident, our attorneys will handle insurance negotiations and litigation when necessary. We also assist victims of truck and motorcycle collisions.
- Medical malpractice — When healthcare professionals fail to meet acceptable standards of care, we advise victims in medical malpractice actions.
- Slip and fall — Our lawyers litigate a full range of premises liability matters, including injury claims that arise from slip and fall accidents.
- Wrongful death — The pain from a wrongful death can never be fully compensated, but we seek financial reimbursement for damages such as funeral costs and unearned wages.
Attorney Regis McClelland has served as an adjunct law professor and appeared frequently on local and national television broadcasts to discuss legal issues. Even if you are unsure as to whether a potential claim exists, we can often identify creative ways to pursue the justice that you deserve.
Contact an experienced Pittsburgh injury attorney for a free initial consultation
The McClelland Law Group, P.C. represents clients throughout the Pittsburgh area in personal-injury, auto-accident, and medical-malpractice cases. Please call 412.391.7343 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our downtown office, located two blocks from the Pittsburgh City-County Building.