Our Pittsburgh Attorneys Help Those Injured By a Defective Product With Their Claims
The manufacturer and distributor of a defective product are responsible for any injury caused by that product. In order to successfully pursue a defective product case, the lawyer for the injured victim must possess exceptional legal skills and have access to the top scientific experts. Attorneys at The McClelland Law Group, our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania personal injury firm, have been successful in representing victims of defective products in a wide variety of products liability claims for more than 30 years.
Call 888.U.ASK.LAW for a free consultation
Our lawyers at The McClelland Law Group have successfully handled a wide variety of defective products and product liability claims including the following:
- Pontoon boat was defective for failure to have adequate protection to prevent persons from falling off the back of the boat
- Motorcycle was defective for failure to have crash bars to protect the rider's legs
- Airplane was defective in that it was overloaded when all passengers were on board causing the plane to crash
- A car axel was defective when it cracked due to a metallurgical flaw
- Common household product was defective for failing to have sufficient warnings which resulted in a young man suffering respiratory arrest
- Soft drink was defective in that the bottle contained glass remnants swallowed by the victim
Learn more about our defective product cases.
A product can be defective because of its design, a manufacturing failure, improper labeling or failure to warn of dangers. Our attorneys are prepared to handle all types of defective product claims, including those involving the following circumstances:
- Car accidents and SUV rollover accidents caused by defective auto equipment, manufacturing defects and defective auto design
- Defective auto equipment injuries caused by baby car seats, seatback failure, defective air bags, seat belt failure and tire failure
- Child injuries and death caused by choking hazards and other dangers in baby toys, equipment and baby food
- Catastrophic injuries such as amputation, burns, brain and spinal cord injuries
- Construction accidents caused by defective power tools, scaffolds, ladders and other construction equipment
- Injuries in the home caused by household appliances, cooking equipment and tools
- Dangerous pharmaceuticals and defective over-the-counter drugs
- Tainted food, glass in a soda bottle or another dangerous food product
- Lead paint and other toxic substances
- Planes and aviation equipment with design defects or manufacturing defects
- Missing safety guards
If you would like to speak with a member of our personal injury firm about a products liability claim, we invite you to call us toll free at 888.U.ASK.LAW or contact our Pittsburgh office to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation with an experienced products liability lawyer. We charge no attorney's fees unless we are successful in recovering compensation on your behalf. Should you be unable to travel, one of our lawyers will be happy to visit you in your home or hospital room.