Our Pittsburgh Attorneys Represent Those Injured Due to Nursing Home Neglect or Abuse
Senior members of our society deserve to live safely and with dignity. Nowhere should that be more evident than in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Unfortunately, elder neglect and nursing home abuse are common problems. The negligence of nursing home administrators can often be traced to cost-cutting measures — measures that place profits ahead of patient needs. Do you know of a nursing home resident who has been injured as a result of abuse or neglect? You can help.
Call 888.U.ASK.LAW for a free consultation
The Pittsburgh malpractice lawyers at The McClelland Law Group have been defending patients' rights for over 50 years. If you have reason to believe that a nursing home resident's injury or death resulted from neglect or abuse, contact our office to arrange a free consultation with a medical malpractice attorney in Pittsburgh. Our attorneys work with investigators and medical experts, shedding light on negligence and advocating for residents.
Signs of nursing home abuse or neglect:
- Bedsores (pressure sores, pressure ulcers)
- Failure to administer prescribed medication, medication errors
- A patient is overmedicated or oversedated
- Staff fails to notice the signs and symptoms of pneumonia or infection
- The staff allows the resident to become dehydrated or malnourished
- Failure to monitor patients, leaving them unattended for long periods of time and subject to falls
- Bruises and fractures resulting from physical abuse