A medical error can change a life forever. Lawyers at The McClelland Law Group have extensive experience in Pittsburgh medical malpractice law. If a member of your family suffered an injury or died as a result of medical treatment, and you suspect medical negligence, you deserve to know what really happened. If you have a medical malpractice case, you deserve maximum compensation.
Call 888.U.ASK.LAW for a free consultation
Contact our Pittsburgh malpractice lawyers and arrange a free consultation and case review. It is essential that you do this as soon as possible while the evidence is available and witnesses' memories are fresh. Our attorneys have been protecting patients' rights for over 30 years.
Our lawyers at The McClelland Law Group have successfully handled a wide variety of medical malpractice cases including the following:
- Medication errors, drug overdose, administration of wrong drug
- Emergency room errors, failure to admit or refer
- Birth injuries, cerebral palsy, shoulder dystocia
- Surgical and anesthesia errors
- Failure to diagnose cancer, heart attack, stroke
- Nursing home neglect and abuse, bedsores, falls
- Military medical malpractice, Veterans Home injuries
- Nursing malpractice
- Recognizing signs of medical malpractice
- Procedures more prone to malpractice
- Cancer misdiagnosis
If you would like to speak with a member of our personal injury firm about a medical malpractice case, we invite you to contact our Pittsburgh medical malpractice attorneys to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation with one of our lawyers. At The McClelland Law Group, we charge no attorney fees unless we are successful in recovering compensation on your behalf. Should you be unable to travel, one of our lawyers will be happy to visit you at your home or hospital room.