Our Pittsburgh Attorneys Represent Those Injured Due to an Accident With a Motorcycle or a Truck
A person who is seriously injured in a motorcycle or truck accident often will only recover full compensation after a complicated and difficult process. Motorcycle accidents routinely require accident reconstruction evidence to successfully prove the case. Truck accidents may present issues of insurance coverage, ownership, negligent maintenance, and defective materials. It is important to have experienced representation to navigate these issues. If a member of your family has been seriously injured in a motorcycle or truck collision contact our law firm for a free consultation. Personal injury attorneys at The McClelland Law Group have extensive experience in handling both motorcycle and truck accident cases.
Call 888.U.ASK.LAW for a free consultation
Personal injury attorneys at The McClelland Law Group have extensive experience in handling large and complex truck accident cases. Contact our Pittsburgh office to arrange a free consultation and case review. If in our attorney's opinion, you will benefit from hiring a lawyer, and you ask us to represent you, our lawyers will immediately begin an investigation. We work closely with accident reconstructionists and scientific experts to demonstrate exactly what happened and who is responsible.
Our lawyers at The McClelland Law Group have successfully handled a wide variety of motorcycle and truck accident claims including the following:
- Negligent maintenance of trucking equipment causing accident
- Defective tire blow-out causing accident with a tractor-trailer
- Axle fractures from a metallurgical flaw causing collision with automobile
- Defective motorcycle resulting in the loss of the operator's leg
- Automobile operator claiming they did not see motorcyclist, pulled out on main street directly in front of motorcyclist causing the operator's death
Who will pay for your motorcycle accident injury claim?
Road rash, a broken shoulder, a head or spinal cord injury — if you were in a motorcycle crash, you may require lengthy medical treatment and suffer some permanent disability or chronic pain. How will you pay those medical bills? You may have been run off the road by a motorist who never even saw you, or lost control on a patch of gravel left by a negligent construction company. Do you know what sources of compensation are available? Our lawyers will explore a variety of possibilities, including your own health insurance and auto insurance uninsured/underinsured motorist policy, auto policies belonging to other members of your household, and any applicable personal injury claims. Call today or e-mail our Pittsburgh office to arrange a free consultation.
Some factors in truck accident and motorcycle crash claims:
- Negligent maintenance on 18 wheelers
- The driver of a big rig is fatigued or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The trucking company is negligent, encouraging violations of log book and weight restrictions
- Defective motorcycle helmets fail to protect the operator from a head injury
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Drunk driving accidents
- Scooters and mopeds
- Catastrophic injuries, truck driving limits exceeded, need to get log books and determine not rested, weight restrictions, complex insurance claims, motorcycles — people don't see them
- Scooter, moped, quad scooter, quadriplegia
- Semi-truck and car accidents
If you would like to speak with a member of our personal injury firm about a motorcycle or truck accident case, we invite you to call us toll free at 888.U.ASK.LAW or contact our Pittsburgh office online to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation with an experienced personal injury lawyer. We charge no attorney's fees unless we are successful in recovering compensation on your behalf. Should you be unable to travel, one of our lawyers will be happy to visit you in your home or hospital room.