Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Lawyers for Construction Accident Injury Claims
A construction site is an inherently dangerous environment, and victims of construction accidents are likely to experience life-changing, catastrophic injuries. If a member of your family was involved in such an accident, you know that workers' compensation alone will not fully compensate you for your loss. It is important to investigate all sources of compensation in order to recover the resources you and your family will need in the months and years ahead. An injured construction worker, or the family of the victim of a fatal accident, may be entitled to claims in addition to workers' compensation.
Call 888.U.ASK.LAW for a free consultation
Our lawyers at The McClelland Law Group have successfully handled a wide variety of construction accident claims including the following:
Our lawyers obtained a $500,000.00 verdict on behalf of a man who suffered a crush injury while working in a slag dump.
We successfully resolved a case on behalf of a family who lost a father and husband as a result of being electrocuted while painting on an electrical site. We were able to prove the electric company had failed to properly identify the live electrical lines on their property.
Construction accidents are caused by a wide variety of factors including the following:
- Products liability claims against manufacturers, distributors and maintenance contractors for injuries suffered as a result of defective or dangerous power tools, heavy equipment and construction vehicles
- Premises liability lawsuits against general contractors, property owners and others responsible for dangerous scaffolding; unguarded walkways; foundation; wall and roof collapse accidents; improperly grounded electrical wiring; and other dangerous conditions
- Falls, including scaffold falls, crane falls, ladder falls, roof falls and falls into foundations
- Falling objects and trip and fall accidents from construction debris
- Failure to fence off excavations
- Brain injury, spinal cord injury, electrocution, amputation, back and neck injury
- Wrongful death
- Motor vehicle accidents caused by construction trucks
If you would like to speak with a member of our personal injury firm about a construction accident injury claim, we invite you to call us toll free at 888.U.ASK.LAW or contact our Pittsburgh office to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation. We charge no attorney fees unless we are successful in recovering compensation on your behalf. Should you be unable to travel, one of our lawyers will be happy to visit you in your home or hospital room.